Abies balsamea† (Balsam Canada) needle oil
Balsam Fir (Idaho) essential oil is distilled from conifers grown on our Highland Flats tree farm in northern Idaho. It is commonly used in massage and has a refreshing and uplifting scent.
Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil has a woodsy and refreshing aroma, and is grown/harvested at Young Living’s Highland Flats Tree Farm which is in Naples, northern Idaho.
Idaho Balsam Fir is a tree commonly used as Christmas Tree. It has been used throughout the ages for its medical benefits and was mentioned in the bible many times for its many uses.
- Support healthy bones, ligaments & muscles function (relax sore muscles and joints)
- Supports emotional balance
- Supports urinary tract
- Supports healthy respiratory system (particularly supportive to lungs, sinuses and throat)
- Supports immune system and hematologic (blood) system
- Grounding, calming and relaxing
- Stimulate the mind
How to Use
1. Dilute1 part essential oil with 1 part V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other pure vegetable oil. Apply 2-4 drops on location, on chakras or Vita Flex points. Use neat in Raindrop Technique
2. Inhale directly
3. Diffuse 3 times daily
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Grounding: Diffuse for a grounding, calming, and relaxing aroma
Meditation: Use during meditation to increase spirituality.
Mood: place 1-2 drops in your hands, rub together and inhale for a calmative effect
Holiday cheer: diffuse during the holiday for a festive scent
Bath: Add to Epsom salts in a bath for soothing experience.
Vacuum: put a few drops on the vacuum filter to make the whole house smell like a Christmas tree!
Dryer: Place drops on a wool ball and toss in the dryer cycle
ITEM NO. : 331629
ITEM: 15 ml
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil